baby

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Partying It Up At Play Paradise

With my dreaded return to work just around the corner, it is time for me to think about Sarah's 1st birthday party. In my search for a possible venue, we went to a playcentre in the area after lunch today. It was unbelievably quiet there, with only a handful of kiddies playing. Apparently it is normally a lot busier there but I guess with it being Valentine's Day, most families are out doing other things. It was perfect for Sarah though, since she got to play with whatever she wanted. Anyway, the centre is pretty much a kid's playroom or living room on a large scale, complete with sofas, magazines and food for us big people. Sarah had a great time as usual and Daddy and I wanted to jump into the bouncy castle with her but she isn't old enough for that yet ;)

No comments: