baby

Friday, January 23, 2009

If I Were A Boy, Even Just For A Day

Although Sarah may look like a boy sometimes, her 'girly' side is certainly becoming more and more apparent these days. Take for example today. It has been a while since I last vacuumed (okay, a long while :)), so this morning I thought I would take up that chore after breakfast. As soon as I started up the machine, you should have seen the terrified look on Sarah's face! Not only did she whimper but she also had to hide behind me the entire time I had the vacuum cleaner on, standing while clinging to my back for dear life. It was so funny and cute to see her so afraid! I guess it's a sure sign that I need to vacuum more often eh? ;) Anyway, it is too bad I was home alone so I don't have any evidence of this, however I am planning to continue my pre-Chinese New Year cleaning tomorrow so hopefully I will have some pictures or a video by then :)

In other news, Sarah did another funny thing tonight. As you know, she has a Rubbermaid toy-box in our living room that she digs through from time to time. Anyway, tonight she decided that she would empty out the entire box while still searching for whatever it is she keeps looking for. It is truly amusing to watch her examine each toy briefly before tossing it aside and continuing her hunt!



Here is an idea of how much junk she pulled out from the box - luckily it was easy for us to clean up afterward :)


1 comment:

Heyhomee said...

Too cute! Just make sure that she learns the "Cleaning Up" part just as fast as the "messing up"! :)