baby

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We're Gonna Party Like It's 4707, Chinese-Style!

Remember how I told you that Sarah is getting into everything these days? Well, being the small kid that she is, Sarah managed to get herself literally under our barstool. She looks trapped but really she just crawled under the chair and pulled herself up using one of the footrests. She is one adventurous little girl!

With the Year of the Ox right around the corner (it lands on January 26th this year), I am teaching Sarah some proper 'little kid' etiquette for the holiday. Here she is learning how to 'ching ching' for red envelopes. I already have an outfit picked out for her to wear that day - actually, it is a traditional outfit that my mom bought for her when they were in Hong Kong. I can't wait to see how she looks in that - hopefully it won't look too hokey :)

And finally, since I have not recorded any clips of Sarah fresh out of bed lately, I thought I would do so this afternoon. With her new-found and well-practiced mobility, we always seem to find Sarah standing at the side of the crib, waiting for one of us to get her when she is done sleeping!

No comments: