baby

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Don't Worry Baby, I Got Your Back...

A-ha! As promised, I continued my cleaning this morning so Daddy was able to capture some photos of Sarah. Actually, I really didn't 'continue' to clean - I just brought out the vacuum so that Daddy could see for himself how scared she was. Aren't I mean? ;)

Anyway, little Sarah was still as freaked out of the vacuum as she was yesterday. While this hand-vac of ours is honestly very loud, it is so funny to feel Sarah behind me, hiding and clinging on to my back for dear life. Even Daddy thought it was hilarious to see her so afraid and even saw her jump when I first turned one the machine. The look of fear on her face was priceless :)


In any case, I don't think I will continue with this charade for the time-being because our not-so-baby Sarah just got her first bout of the sniffles today. Poor thing. She is still her usual cheery self but wasn't napping well today. I knew there was a reason for a rocking chair in the nursery and now I kind of regret not having one for times like these. In fact, we could have had it sooner so that Uncle Rog wouldn't have to resort to rocking Sarah while standing in a darkened bathroom ;) But I digress... Anyway, hopefully Sarah will get over her cold soon because Daddy is quite distraught to see his little Pooker like that :)

No comments: