baby

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Alright folks, I did it. As of this afternoon, our Christmas tree is finally decorated! Yay! It isn't really all that attractive but I used the most Sarah-friendly and basic ornaments that I could rummage from the garage. I guess it works out for when I take it all down sometime in the new year :)


Did I mention that Sarah is starting to grow tired of crawling now? Not only does she feel that commando crawling is good enough for her, but she also wants to stand now. Guess the novelty of crawling is starting to wane. While this of course is very exciting for us, it means that our arms are getting a work-out just to hold her up so that she can play without toppling over. Anyway, I think she has gotten the hang of it and is happily exploring around the house. Who woulda thought that a recycling basket would be so interesting? ;)