baby

Friday, December 12, 2008

Video Withdrawal Help

Apparently some followers of Sarah's blog have been going through "video withdrawal" so I thought I would oblige and post some clips that I took this afternoon :) Actually, I am terrible with the camera and often forget to have it close by at all times, which means that I don't always capture all of the precious moments so thanks for the friendly reminder.

Anyway, Sarah is very particular about who she opens up to and almost always displays her quiet side when she is around others, even those she is familar with. In fact, people think that she is quite serious and reserved when they first meet her. When she is at home, however, I get the fortunate pleasure of watching her squeal and shriek to her heart's content - something that I absolutely adore. Here's a clip of her laughing at my silly faces (actually, it's just me raising my eyebrows at her) shortly after finishing her lunch. Beware the decibal level is quite high so turn down your speakers unless you want to broadcast it across the room :)



And folks, today is your lucky day for we are offering 2-for-1 video clips just for all you blog followers. Here is Sarah rummaging through the recycling basket again - this one's for you, Auntie P!