baby

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teething Pains

Yawwwwn. Last night was a rough night for me as Sarah is teething again, this time working on tooth #5 and 6. As much as I grumble about it, it really wasn't too painful for me as I sometimes miss the late-night visits and Daddy didn't hear a thing as usual. Anyway, Sarah didn't take her bedtime bottle at the usual time so she woke up hungry at 1:30am. Then she woke up crying a short time after at around 3:00am. On bad teething days, we usually give Sarah some natural homeopathic tablets but I guess she was still in pain so in came the Baby Tylenol. She fell asleep quickly after that :)

Anyhow, Sarah isn't too crazy about the strange sensations going on inside her mouth - I don't blame her! - and we all can't wait until the rest of her teeth come through. In the meantime however, Sarah will just have to grin and bear it though she clearly isn't amused! ;)


No comments: