baby

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bottom of the Barrel

YAY - I am finally on my way to recovering from the last bit of the flu. While my appetite still needs to improve, I did eat more than I have eaten the last several weeks at Wendy and Kevin's tonight. Thanks for the wonderful hot-pot dinner guys - it really did me some good! Yum.

To get out of the house and some much-needed fresh air, I took the afternoon off yesterday (before it started snowing hard again) and did some post-Christmas shopping. Actually, I had to exchange a few gifts and pick up a few necessities that I had been meaning to get before I fell sick. And of course, no shopping trip would be complete without getting something for Sarah. This time, I picked up her first pair of Puma sneaks from Foot Locker. They are so cute and look so great with the Roots sweats that Daddy picked up for her. I know, I know - it is a bit much, but remember we are only having one kid so we don't mind treating her to a nice wardrobe while she is young. It will be a different story when she gets older of course ;)

Finally, I went through our video archives and thought I would post a clip from early December since I haven't added any in a while. Here is Sarah digging through her Rubbermaid toy chest, looking for something that was obviously stuck at the very bottom. I never did figure out what she was looking for, but it was fun watching her try her hardest to get at whatever it was!

No comments: