baby

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost A Big Girl

Now that Sarah requires more energy outta little ol' me now, sometimes the simple things must take a back-seat until it's nap-time. This morning, it took me three re-heats of my Ovaltine (which I never finished) and multiple treks up and down the stairs before I could finally sit down and add to my blog. Ahhh...it does feel nice to sit back and relax a bit after 2 full hours of non-stop action. No wonder Daddy isn't keen to trade places with me ;) Last night was no exception to the energy requirements but at least Daddy was home to watch her closely while I watched the Linden tribute on the tube. Apparently, vertical blinds provide an easy source of entertainment.


To keep this little monkey from getting into trouble, Daddy dropped the crib down a level. I was initially nervous that the new height would cause some sleep issues, but Sarah was fine and it has not affected her sleep at all. Although I am getting a bit emotional because it almost looks like she is in a big-girl bed. Sigh.


And finally, it has taken me a really long time to get this but I finally managed to get a picture of Sarah's two baby teeth! She is currently going through another phase of teething, so by the time I get the next photo, she may have another few teeth to display :)



No comments: