baby

Friday, October 10, 2008

Tricks & Treats

It's October - time for turkey, falling leaves and of course trick or treating! I have such fond memories of making the rounds in our neighbourhood with a pillowcase, empty it out as soon as it got full, and return for a second or third round. What fun that was! As for costumes, I often had to be creative and drum up a quick idea for the night, often resorting to a few hand-drawn whiskers using Mom's eyeliner pencil. Sure I didn't have ears or a tail but I made a good cat (or mouse or anything with whiskers) :). For Sarah's first Halloween, we are dressing her up as a cute little cow (thank you Auntie Christina!). It still fits a little big on her so hopefully she will grow into it in a few weeks.



P.S. A quick sleep update. I think Sarah is sleeping through the night again despite not eating as much as usual. YAY - finally!

2 comments:

Heyhomee said...

A cow?? :P I can't wait for the year when she can dress up as Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde! HAHAHA!

30-Something Mommy said...

Love it! How'd you know that's one of my favourite movies of all time? LOL! We'll see about that :)