baby

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Late-Night Rendevous

Little Reesie threw us for a loop last night, which has left me wondering if this is yet another one of her growth spurts or simply a call or test for some cuddle time. Here is a recap of what happened:

1:15am - Sarah wakes up half-crying, half-babbling. I leave her alone.
1:45am - She's still up. I go in to change her diaper.
[Silence]
2:15am - She's up again. Sigh. Whatever could it be?
2:20am - Check in on Sarah. Big par-tay going on in the crib with Pooh Bear & Gerry Giraffe tossed all over Sarah's digs. A big smile from Sarah. Hi Mommy! :)
2:25am - I feed her a small bottle. She finishes it within minutes and cries for more. I holler to J to make another bottle.
2:35am - After a quick cuddle, I return her to the crib but then notice that the sheets are wet from her drool
. I holler to J again to change the bedding for us.
2:45am - Clean sheets (check), clean diaper (check), full tummy (check). Good night Sarah.

Weird! While we were groggy from waking to Sarah's babbling, we couldn't get over her cute little eyes staring at us when we were in her room. She looked so adorable that I almost wanted to take her into bed with us :)

On another note, I think I have found Sarah's favourite non-kiddie song!




Way to go Sarah - we have another Madonna fan in the making!!! :) Sorry daddy...

No comments: