baby

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trekking To Buntzen Lake - Part Deux

As my good friend Homee says, cherish the weekends! That indeed was my mantra today and I truly enjoyed every minute today.

With some last-minute planning, we headed out to the beach for a picnic in the early afternoon with Sarah's aunties and uncle. While we had planned originally to go to Belcarra, the navigation system in my head directed us to Buntzen Lake instead (oops!). Anyway, we were lucky to find the beach not completely full so we were able to find a spot right on the beach overlooking the incredible view. The last time I was there, it was just under two months ago and boy was the experience different now that Sarah is walking. Daddy and I had so much fun walking along the water with her and I especially enjoyed getting my feet wet and building a mini sand-castle. Had I thought to wear my swimsuit, I certainly would have jumped into the lake even though the water was cool :)

No comments: