baby

Friday, March 27, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day

Fridays are sacred for me as I try to stay out of the kitchen and start my weekend a bit earlier. However since it was rainy today, I broke that rule and made some more food for Sarah and even went as far as doing a load of laundry, vacuuming the house and re-arranging the living room to make room for Sarah's stash of toys. Sarah tagged along and was a good little helper the whole time but she did get into some trouble, particularly while playing in my closet where she found my purse collection. She's definitely a girl with her bag fetish! Mommy might pass them down to you if you're good, but hands off the Gucci!

Sarah also continues to be afraid of the vacuum cleaner but I think she seems more scared when it's turned off than when it's turned on. Strange but true! I don't know what it is but somehow it must appear more ominous when it's towering over her? Here she is crouched low on the floor with her usual look of concern while I was vacuuming.

Here's hoping that the weekend will be brighter since I don't have much more housework to do! Hmmm...the bathrooms could use a little scrubbing though (hint hint to Daddy) :) Until tomorrow, Mommy owww-ttt!

No comments: