baby

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catnaps & Meals On Wheels

Since her birth, Sarah was never one to fall asleep easily outside of her bed so imagine my surprise to find her fast asleep in my arms after her morning bottle today. Usually she plays by herself after finishing this bottle while I clean up in the kitchen, but she seemed content this morning in my arms so I just let her be while we caught up on the morning news. I had just happened to look down and there she was, passed out peacefully in my arms. It was so sweet!



In other news, we took Sarah out to the mall for dinner this week, where she got to try out the communal high-chairs offered in the food court. We normally leave her in the stroller for her meals but it turns out she did better while sitting in the high-chair, although she kept following the conversation at the table beside us :)


No comments: