baby

Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to my new site!

I heart change. Those who have known me for a long time have had to bear the burden of changing my contact info a gazillion times and who knows how many times I have re-arranged and redecorated my room back at home. Websites are no different.

With the additional time spent at home nowadays, I am on the computer lots and have developed a passion - okay, an obsession - for creating blogs. This new favourite past-time is helping me stay sane and keep in touch with the world, while helping me develop and advance the writing skills required for my life outside of the home. The site I have been using recently hasn't been working out as well as I had hoped, and since realizing that Blogger is a free service - we are, after all, living on one income right now :) - and much more reliable and user-friendly, I will be posting all future details on my adventures with Sarah here.

Anyway, welcome to the new site! Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride of life as a new mommy with me :)

No comments: